Heating of Cavity/Wall Heating
The planned, manufactured and installed cavity heaters/wall heaters are mainly used in cold stores. For without these heaters, the temperature of cavities would drop below the temperature of the surrounding air, causing the humidity to condense, which in turn would result in ice formation.
The cavity heaters/wall heaters produced by us are laid in the cavity between the outer wall and the wall insulation. The controller, which has a temperature sensor, switches on the heating mats only when it falls below a defined setpoint temperature. Only as much energy as necessary is used.
Features of our cavity/wall heaters:
• fast installation thanks to flexible cold and heating cables
• easy attachment to PVC foil or mesh fabric tape mat
• almost any surface size feasible
• at least 15W/m²
• all heating mats also available with reserve heating conductor
• also executable with self-regulationg heating cable